fredag 6 januari 2012

Jobhunting.

copenhagen, last summer.

Job. Work. Employment.

You name it. I'm looking for it. I don't really care were, just as long as it's good pay and that the people I'll work with are cool. No not cool as in - o m g that's wicked! - no. More cool as in that they are comfortable with their lives and that they don't mind new people or were they come from.
My criteria are high I know. But I can't help it though. If I move a long way from "home" to work, I kinda' need to be comfortable with what and whom I'm working with, and for.
Too bad it's a holiday today and therefore is closed wherever, 'cus when I woke up today I really felt like going to the Unemployment's office and ask them for help. That's a Mondays work I guess. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar